Papers should be submitted using [EasyChair](https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=securecomm2013) system, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see [Author's kit section]).
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 18 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see [Author's kit section]).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are [available].
• Paper Submission Deadline: 19 May 2013 **(Extended)**
• Notification of Acceptance: 07 July 2013
• Camera Ready Deadline: 15 July 2013
• Early-bird registration by: 25 August 2013
• Conference Date: 25-27 September 2013