Download the Call for Papers PDF
SCOPE OF CONFERENCE
Securecomm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communication/networking is demonstrated.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
• Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
• Malware, botnets and Distributed Denial of Service
• Communication Privacy and Anonymity
• Network and Internet Forensics Techniques
• Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
• Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
• Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
• Security & Privacy for emerging technologies: VoIP, peer-to-peer and overlay network systems
Accepted papers will be published in Springer's LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL). LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital Library, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus. Visit this link for more information about indexing.
ICST Transactions Special Issue
Selected authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their SecureComm papers to a special issue of the ICST Transactions on Security and Safety.
Papers formatted according to the instructions should be submitted through the conference paper management system at: http://securecomm.org/2013/show/initial-submission
For further information please contact the Conference Manager at email@example.com
ICST IS A MEMBER OF EAI
The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit society. EAI uses open e-platforms to inspire grassroots collaboration among all relevant actors, from organizations to individuals, to stimulate community driven innovation to its institutional and individual members worldwide. Join the innovation community at www.eai.eu