Papers should be uploaded using EasyChair
system, and have to comply with the Springer LNICST format (see Author's kit section).
- Papers should be in English.
- Papers should be up to 18 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Instructions and Templates
- Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 14 May 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: 25 June 2012
- Camera Ready Deadline: 16 July 2012
- Conference Date: 3-6 September 2012