Papers should be uploaded using [EasyChair](https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=securecomm2012)
system, and have to comply with the Springer LNICST format (see [Author's kit](http://securecomm.org/2012/show/authors-kit) section).
- Papers should be in English.
- Papers should be up to 18 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Instructions and Templates
- Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST [Authors' Kit](http://securecomm.org/2012/show/authors-kit). Detailed instructions and templates are available [here](http://securecomm.org/2012/show/authors-kit).
- Paper Submission Deadline: 14 May 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: 25 June 2012
- Camera Ready Deadline: 16 July 2012
- Conference Date: 3-6 September 2012